Feb 21, 2008

My favorite blogs

Here are 4 of my favorite posts as of late. I love reading other peoples blogs. Thanks for sharing with me!!!
And here is a fun one if you want to win $15 in Sees Candy... Anyone can do it but, Michal, I think you could win!
Here is what you have to do to win:
1. Write a post about your favorite food experience.
2. Put a link in that post to this post.
3. Leave her a comment or send her an email at (littlemissadvice at gmail dot com) with a link to your post.
4. Deadline is February 28.
5. On February 29 she will have Cookie pick her favorite post (So please keep it G-rated) and she will announce the winner on March 1st.
6. The winner will get a gift certificate to Sees Candy in the amount of $15.

4 comments:

  1. Erica!

    This blogging thing is hard to keep up with but i'm finding it's actually pretty fun! I'll have to check in on yours just to see how the little guy is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like looking at other people's blogs too, I just have to be careful because one blog leads to another and next thing I know it's an hour later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks a TON for saying I'm one of your favorites and for highlighting my giveaway contest. You've just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to respond to people's comments. Still learning how to do this blogging thing. Two things:
    - I am the Stake Public Affairs Assistant
    - This will sound so dumb, but Jennie is all grown up! It's weird how I can only remember people from the Stake the last way I saw them! Tell her I said hi!

    ReplyDelete

I sometimes play word verification Balderdash. That means at the end of your comment make up a silly definition for the word verification word that blogger makes you type to leave a comment.